ACES Infotech Private Limited, an organisation of National repute and presence has established itself as a leading IT Consultancy House in India with School Computer Education as its flagship project for nearly the last three decades. ACES houses, a team of thorough professionals / experts in the field of Computer Science, Electronics and Management who are responsible for maintaining “TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT” of the organisation.
ACES has also been dealing with customised software assignments, IT training, Hardware Maintenance jobs for government and commercial houses.
ACES has proven its presence in all the avenues of Informational Technology :
- School Computer Education
- Curriculum Designing & Content Development
- Courseware Design, Development & Publishing
- Software Development
- Interactive Digital Learning
- Corporate IT Training
- Professional IT/Management Training
- Hardware Maintenance & Networking
- Soft Skills
- Teachers’ Training
- Vocational Training Programme.
SCHOOL COMPUTER EDUCATION :
ACES has played a pioneering role in bringing computers to School Classrooms. Since its inception in 1985, ACES has imparted training to several million students at various levels of education in over 10,000 schools all over the country with Pan – Indian presence in 23 states and with an experience of conducting “turnkey” projects in 14 states of the country.
SSA PROJECTS :
- Implemented the Computer Education Programme in the aegis of the Andaman & Nicobar Islands Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- Imparted Computer Education Programme in the aegis of SSA in the State of Jharkhand.
- Imparted the Computer Education Programme in the aegis of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Mission, in the State of Mizoram.
- Imparted the Computer Education and Computer Aided Learning in the aegis of SSA, Nagaland.
- Imparted the Computer Education Programme in the aegis of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Mission, in the State of Sikkim.
ICT @ SCHOOL PROJECT :
- Imparting Computer Education and Computer Aided Learning in the aegis of ICT @ School, Manipur.
- Imparted the Computer Education and Computer Aided Learning in the aegis of ICT @ School, Meghalaya.
- Imparting the Computer Education and Computer Aided Learning in the aegis of ICT@ School Project in the State of Tripura.
- Imparting Computer Education and Computer Aided Learning in the aegis of ICT @ School, West Bengal.
- Selected to implement the ICT@Project in the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
CLASS PROJECTS : In the Govt./ Govt. Aided Schools of Delhi, Sikkim, West Bengal, Central Tibetian Schools.
COMPUTER LITERACY PROGRAMME :
- Imparted the "School Computer Project 2006" in the State of West Bengal for over 500 institutions.
- Computer Literacy Projects in Navodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- Computer Literacy Project in the SAIL units of Bhilai Steel Plant, Bokaro Steel Plant, Durgapur Steel Plant, Rourkela Steel Plant and IISCO Steel Plant.
- Computer Literacy Project in the DVC units of Durgapur Thermal Power Station, Bokaro Thermal Power Station, Chandrapura Thermal Power Station, Maithon Thermal Power Station.
- Computer Education Programme at Jamshedpur Utility Service Company (JUSCO) institutions and the Community Centres of Tata Steel.
- Imparting the Computer Education Programme in the aegis of the Rajasthan Residential Educational Institutions Society (RREIS) in the State of Rajasthan.
- Selected for imparting Computer Education in the schools in the aegis of Eastern Railway, South Eastern Railway, East Central Railway, South East Central Railway, East Coast Railway and North Frontier Railway, Chhittaranjan Locomotive Works, Diesel Locomotive Works.
- Imparted Computer Education in the Schools of Odisha under "SCOPE".
- Imparting Computer Education in the Eklavya, Residential & Ashram Model Schools in the aegis of Tripura Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS).
- Imparting Computer Education in the schools under Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council (TTAADC).
- Imparting Computer Aided Learning at Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Primary Schools.
- Imparted Computer Education in the aegis of CSR Project of TCIL for Vidisha and Jabalpur Districts in the State of Madhya Pradesh.
PUBLIC SCHOOLS :
- Imparted Computer Training in over 1000 nos. Public Schools in various parts of the country.
TEACHERS’ TRAINING PROGRAMME :
ACES has had extensive understanding of Teachers’ Training Programme and have carried out assignments with a number of State Governments in the aegis of the following MHRD Projects:
- SSA Rajya Mission, Government of Mizoram (in two phases)
- SSA, Government of Sikkim .
- SSA, South 24 Paraganas , Govt. of West Bengal.
- West Bengal School Computer Education Project in the districts of North 24 Parganas and Hooghly.
- ICT @ School in the State of Chhattisgarh
- SSA, Government of Tripura.
OUR CORPORATE IT TRAINING CENTRES :
- Imparted IT Training in the South East Central Railway, Bilaspur.
- Imparted IT Training in the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited.
- Imparting IT Training in the State Institute of Public Administration and Rural Development (SIPARD), Tripura.
- Imparting IT Training for the Govt. officials in the State of Jharkhand.
- Imparted In-House Training Programme on MS-Office 2007, Oracle-10g (SQL) and Linux System Administration in Metro Railway, Kolkata.
- Imparted IT Training in South Eastern Railway, Bilaspur.
- Imparted Training on Awareness and Sensitization benefits of IT, under CCTNS project, Tripura.
- Imparting e-PRI Training in the aegis of Directorate of Panchayats, Govt. of Tripura.
- Imparting IT Training to the staffs of State Crime Records Bureau, West Bengal.
VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMMES :
- Imparted Vocational Training in the aegis of Aliah University.
- Imparted Training in collaboration with Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA).
- Imparting Training in association with KEONICS in the North Eastern States of the country.
- Youth Computer Centre, Mizoram.
- Imparting Vocational Training in various North Eastern States (Nagaland, Mizoram) as Vocational Training Partners (VTPs).
- Imparting Training with the Department of Social Welfare & Social Education, Tripura.
- Imparting Training with the Department of Self Help Group and Self Employment, Govt. of West Bengal.
OUR PUBLICATIONS/COURSEWARE : From June 1998, ACES Infotech has diversified into the ever widening field of Publishing and Printing, with a well equipped technical back-up. ACES has already published CLASS Project texts for the Revised as well as the Pre-Revised Schemes as per the syllabi prescribed by the MHRD.
- The in-house publishing unit has published “Computer Horizons”, a new series of Computer Text Books for school children, incorporating the very latest in the field of IT.
- Developed Courseware for Navodaya Vidyalayas through Ed.CIL.
- Developed Courseware for the State of Haryana (HARTRON) in bi-lingual version.
- Other text books (Class IX – XII) have been published through A. Mukherjee & Co. Pvt. Limited, Kolkata and Galgotia Book Source Pvt. Limited, New Delhi.
Established ‘Monitoring & Reporting System’ at all district headquarters for collection & recording of the infrastructure from all the Madrasahs and other minority organizations.
PARTNERSHIP AND ASSOCIATES:
- Ed.CIL India Limited
- Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (KEONICS)
- Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (HARTRON)
ACES has been dealing with customised software assignments installation for Government and Commercial Houses ACES has also undertaken various software assignments comprising educational, administrative and commercial packages for institutions in a wide spectre.
- Office accounts Software like Financial Accounting, Pay Roll, Inventory Control, Admission Register and Substitution Time.
- School Automation Software like Fees Collection, Library Management, Pay Roll, Mark sheet / Grade card Generation, Students’ Admission Record.
- Preparing and printing the Merit Panel for MBH group of Trades in connection with admission of trainees in Govt. ITIs / ITCs for the session commencing from August, 2012.
- Preparing and developing Grade 8 Exam Administration & Marking Software in collaboration with Ed.CIL in Ethiopia, Africa.
E-CONTENT : Developed graded e-content in the various SSA and ICT @ School Project in different States as per the “hardspots” in the following subjects:
- Edutainment CD and many more…
Selected for developing multimedia educational Content for Odisha Knowledge Corporation Limited based on Syllabus of Odisha Madhyamik Shiksha Parisad in Odia and English Language for Standard 9th and 10th.”
WEBPAGE DEVELOPMENT : We have developed and maintaining the website of “The Directorate of Madrasah Education” under Govt. of West Bengal. (URL: www.wbmadrasahdte.gov.in)
ACCREDITATION, MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS ACQUIRED BY ACES :
- 1) Accredited by the DOEACC Society, Government of India, for conducting “O” Level Course.
- 2) Membership of NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Service Companies).
- 3) Institutional Membership of CSI (Computer Society of India).
- 4) Membership of MAIT (Manufacturers’ Association for Information Technology).
- 5) Institutional Membership of AIMA (All India Management Association).
- 6) Institutional Membership of NASMEIT (National Association of Small and Medium IT Companies of India).
- 7) Corporate Membership of Project Management Associates.
- 8) Corporate Membership of Consultancy Development Centre, supported by – DSIR, Ministry of Science & Technology.
- 9) An ISO 9001:2008 certified organisation.
- 10) Awarded the University Study Centre Authorization of Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) of Health Medical and Technological Sciences.
- 11) Life Member of Bengal Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI).
- 12) Corporate Associate of ASSOCHAM (The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India)
- 13) The IT Education Centre run by ACES Infotech Private Limited at Tashi Namgyal Academy, Gangtok, Sikkim has been awarded the “COMPUTER LITERACY EXCELLENCE AWARD” by The President of India for the best Computer Literacy Project.
COMPUTER HARDWARE SUPPLY AND MAINTENANCE :
- Bhilai Steel Plant, Bokaro Steel Plant, Durgapur Steel Plant.
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd.
- R. E. (NIT) College, Durgapur.
- Rabindra Bharati University.
- Eastern Railway – Kolkata, Malda
- East Central Railway – Howrah.
- South Eastern – Danapur, Adra (Kolkata).
- Metro Railway, Kolkata.
- Ordinance Factory Board, Kolkata.
- Rifle Factory, Ichchapore.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Kolkata.
- Geological Survey of India, Kolkata.
- Director General, Commercial Intelligence & Statistics, Kolkata.
- Central Mechanical Engineering Research Instituiton, Durgapur.
- Calcutta State Transport Corporation.
EDUCATION HUB : ACES has also commenced with the development of an “Education Hub” in the Industrial Estate of the capital city of Agartala, Tripura.